Christmas shopping is upon us. I’m already seeing “Black Friday deals now” notices. As you’re buying gifts this year, consider buying books as gifts. As writers, let’s support the publishing industry.
Listed below are some of my recommendations for this year. I’ve read all the books on the list. I’ve provided links to author’s site or Amazon for those I did not review on my blog. See my book review blog here for reviews of those without a direct link.
- The Most Misused Stories in the Bible by Eric J. Bargerhuff, Bethany House.
- One of the Few by Jason B. Ladd, Boone Shepherd Publishing.
- Prayers That Changed History: From Christopher Columbus to Helen Keller, how God used 25 people to change the world by Tricia Goyer, Zonderkidz.
- Hidden Springs Mysteries:
- Murder at the Courthouse by A. H. Gabhart, Revell.
- Murder Comes by Mail by A. H. Gabhart, Revell.
- Murder Is No Accident by A. H. Gabhart, Revell.
- Heart of the Frontier series:
- Treasured Grace by Tracie Peterson, Baker Books.
- Beloved Hope by Tracie Peterson, Baker Books.
- Cherished Mercy by Tracie Peterson, Baker Books
On My Wishlist
Readers, what books are on your wish list this year? Do you usually give books as gifts? Share in the comments. Newsletter recipients, click on the title of the article to go to the site and scroll down to Leave a Reply.