Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Goodreads—so many social media—so little time. How do you know which one will work best for your marketing efforts? Well, you can’t know whether any of the above will be helpful until you know how they work. I’ve been on a campaign to learn more about Facebook and Twitter, which I use already. And, I’m trying to get familiar with Google+ and newer social media. Today, I’ll share with you some of the tutorials I have found online.
- Facebook (YouTube tutorial by LivinLyfe Marketing)
- Twitter (YouTube tutorials by Anson Alexander)
- Goodreads (Discovering Goodreads byDianne E. Butts)
- Pinterest (Pinterest with Purpose by Kathy Ide), link no longer valid, 1-25-16.
- Google+ (How to Set Up Your Google+ Account, AuthorMedia blog)
- LinkedIn (Annette Burgess)
Readers, if you know of other tutorials, please share by commenting on this post . If you are an expert in any of the above social media and would like to write a guest post, e-mail me from the contact page.