How hot is it where you live? Our “feels like” temperature was 108 degrees one day this week. The actual temperature has been in the 90s, but the humidity at 60-70% is what sends the “feels like” temp through the roof.
So, it’s the dog days of summer, a great time for reading. Some writers keep a list of books they want to read. Not me. I just let it happen. I read Kindle books while I’m on the treadmill, usually something I found free on Amazon. Also, I’m on the advance reader list for one publisher and a couple of writer friends who publish regularly. Here’s my summer reading list:
- The Priority Unit (Maine Justice, Book 1) by Susan Page Davis
- Beloved Hope by Tracie Peterson, reviewed here.
- Murder at the Courthouse (A Hidden Springs Mystery) by H. Gabhart
- These Healing Hills by Ann H. Gabhart (advance copy not received yet)
- Free Kindle novels of Zane Grey (Valley of the Wild Horses, Riders of the Purple Sage, Desert Gold)
- Write that Book in 30 Days by Lee Warren
- World Changer by Karen R. Vaughn
- Insane Success by Steven Lomelino
- Writer to Writer, Lessons from a Lifetime of Writing by Cecil Murphey (I’ve read this before, but it’s worth another read.)
Readers, what books are you reading this summer? Please share in the comments. If you receive this post by email, please click on the title of the post to go to my site. Scroll down to Leave a Reply and comment there.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/en/reading-lake-summer-book-girl-1698771/