For writers who attended Mid-South Christian Writers Conference on March 8, 2014, links to the “Write What You Know” handout and “Article Writing Pointers” are available for a limited time on the Workshops page.
Writers, there’s a wealth of information for you on marketing and improving your work.
I invite you to search for posts about marketing, writing craft, and how to blog on the Blog4Writers using the search box in the sidebar.
Or, just take the grand tour as follows:
- Start by browsing the Writer Resources menu. Notice the drop-down menus that appear when you hover your mouse over the main menu items.
- Next, visit the Marketing page and read the articles listed.
- Check out Blog4Writers at this link or browse Categories feature in the sidebar.
- Don’t miss my how-to article on writing devotionals.
- Need a critique on your article or devotional? See my Editorial Services page.
- If you like the blog content, subscribe for updates by e-mail on the left sidebar.