Thanks for visiting. While you’re here, may I take you on the grand tour?
Writers, there’s a wealth of information for you on marketing and improving your work:
- Start with the Resources page. Notice the drop-down menus that appear when you hover your mouse over the main menu items.
- Next, visit the Marketing page and read the articles listed.
- Check out Blog4Writers at this link or browse Categories feature in the sidebar.
- Don’t miss my how-to article on writing devotionals.
- Need a critique on your article or devotional? See my Editorial Services page.
- If you like the blog content, subscribe for updates by e-mail on the left sidebar. If you prefer to subscribe by RSS feed, click on the orange RSS icon at top right of any page. Or, you can go to the bottom of any page and click on RSS Feeds. For more on how to follow blogs using RSS feeds, see this how-to article.
If you are an editor or a reader, I invite you to sample my work. Here’s how.
- First, visit the About page, where you’ll find links to some of my published work on other sites.
- Then, read my sample devotionals here.
- Take a look at my devotional blog here.
- Browse the Web site of Hometown Magazine to read more of my work.
To contact me, use the Contact page.
Follow me on Google